Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tag! One of these things!

Let me know if you learned something new!

A- Attached or single: Attached and I love him!

B- Best Friend: Farley! Never had a friend as good as him~

C- Cake or Pie: Oooohhhh...chocolate cake with the white frosting with the little candy things in it and hot apple pie!

D- Day of Choice: Saturday mornings, because I still have two whole days to relax.

E- Essential Item: Paper towels, always need 'em and always have 'em!

F- Favorite Color: blue! Because there is always a shade to match my mood.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Cinnamon Bears! I like to bite their ears off first and then work my way down. I know, crazy, but why mess up something that works?

H- Hometown: Tabiona, Utah

I- Indulgence(s): Chips and Salsa! And cheerios.

J- January or July: July, because I like parades and shaved ice.

K- Kids: Yes please.

L- Life is incomplete without: My scriptures. They save me all the time. If you would like me to expound, just ask.

M- Marriage Date: June 1, 2007! Best day in my life so far!

N- Number of Siblings: 3 - Jeremy, Lisa, Stacy.

O- Oranges or Apples: Gala Apples! They are so good. I like oranges too, but they disappoint me because it's too hard to find a good one.

P- Phobias or Fears: The dark, after I have read a scary book or watched a scary movie!

Q- Quote(s): Everything turns out okay in the end. If it is not okay, then it is not the end.

R- Reason To Smile: lots and lots of reasons. Farley is a good reason and my students always make me smile and laugh. Like the other day we were talking about journals that early explorers kept. One little girl said, "this is what it said in his diary." A little boy said, "boys don't have diaries! They have journals! Just like all cats are girls and all dogs are boys!" No idea where that came from.

S- Season: Fall. Because it is the perfect weather! And when you are out in the country (where I wish we could be more) the smell of the seasons changing is so yummy!

T- Tag Three: If you read this consider yourself tagged! Except for Tiff, cause she tagged me first.

where is U?

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Hahahahahahahaha...everyone needs a good chunk of beef now and then.

W- Worst Habit: Eating too much! I'm awful at it and every time I do eat too much, I vow to be better, but yeah right!

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I don't like hospitals

Y- Your Favorite Food: Oh! French toast, salsa and chips, cheerios, salsa chicken, yummy potatoes, monkey bread, chocolate milk, kettle corn, nachos, strawberries, hot dogs, and caramel.

Z- Zodiac sign: Gemini! June 18th baby!

1 comment:

Tiffany P. said...

I didnt know anyone else knew what monkey bread was!! Your random favorite foods are hilarious.