Monday, June 30, 2008
We are heading to Blanding on Thursday for the 4th. On Saturday we are driving Zeb and Hil's honda to Pheonix. I'm so sad they are moving, but I'm excited for Zeb to start Medical School. Far and I will fly back next Tuesday and then I will update, hopefully with pics!! See you all in Blanding, cause that is the place to be this weekend!!!!!!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
1. I was almost four years old.
2. I was scared of the dark so I would go sleep right outside my parents door in a blue rocking chair after they went to bed . Then when I would hear my parents getting up, I would hurry and run to bed! They never caught me and I don't think I ever told them about it.
3. My hair went to my rear end and I cut a hunk off because I got gum in it. My mom was really mad at me!!!
10 Years ago...
1. I was thirteen and woke up every morning at 6:00 to feed and grain the elk.
2. It was the summer before my freshman year and I went to lots of volleyball and basketball camps.
3. Being outside fishing and hiking was my favorite! I would run up the mountain across from my house and explore for hours!
5 Years ago...
1. I had just finished my freshman year of college.
2. I worked at Strawberry Marina as a waitress, cook, and cashier in the store. We went swimming and boating all summer!!
3. I was also working at Falcons Ledge as a server a couple days a week.
3 Years ago...
1. I was going to summer school from 8:00-3:30 everyday.
2. I was working at The University Inn from 4:00-11:30 everyday. It was a crazy summer! I only had one nervous break down.
3. I also had more fun that summer than any time during college. We went down the Logan canal one hundred times on tubes, swimming at 1st dam, and ate a lot of expired Milano cookies that we would take from the hotel where we worked.
1 Year ago...
1. I had just married my best friend ever!!
2. I was teaching summer school.
3. I was just about to turn 23!
So far this year I...
1. Earned 25 college credits.
2. Taught 30 nine and ten year olds things they will use the rest of their lives.
3. Loved every minute of being married. (yep, every minute)
1. Went to my ESL workshop.
2. Got my George Bush check!!!!
3. Went for a run even though I did not want to.
1. Will go to my ESL workshop and learn more about the laws of Bilingual Education and more about linguistics.
2. Work a couple hours in my classroom getting ready for August!
3. Hopefully go swimming or play catch with Farley.
1. Will celebrate my 24th Birthday!!
2. Will go to my ESL workshop.
3. Will eat an apple pie!! (even if I have to buy it)
In the next year I...
1. Will read The Book of Mormon again.
2. Will teach as much as I possibly can to my 4th graders.
3. Will try to learn how to throw better than Farley.
Now---I tag... Jamie, Kristine, Stacie, Harmonie, Cassie, Trish, Skyler!!!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
This weekend, Forrest, Shirley, and Skyler came up to play. We had a lot of fun!! On Friday we went to the Hogle Zoo, which was way cool!! We got to see the giraffes, the elephants, and the white alligator. If you haven't been there yet to look at the white alligator, you need to go. We also went to the Bee's baseball game, to the new Indiana Jones movie, and out to eat a lot! I probably easily gained 5 pounds this weekend. Zeb and Hil let us all crash at their house for two nights. Thanks guys:) It was a fun weekend!
Friday, June 6, 2008
B- Best Friend: Farley Crofts
C-Cake or Pie: Chocolate Cake and Apple Pie!
E- Essential Item: a book
F- Favorite Color: usually it is blue, but sometimes it changes
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Cinnamon Bears
H-Home town: Tabiona, Utah
I- Indulgences: Hershey Kisses
J- January or July?: January
K-Kids: yes please!
L-Life is incomplete without: Chips and Salsa
M- Marriage Date: June 1, 2007
N- Number of Siblings: 3 - Jeremy, Lisa, me, Stacy
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges!!
P- Phobias or Fears: The dark after I've read a scary book or watched a scary movie
Q- Quote: Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, then it is not the end
R- Reason To Smile: Being in the country with Farley
S- Season: Spring and Fall
T- Tag Three: Janice, Cassie, Tiff (and everyone else, cause I like reading these!)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: My senior year I had my appendix taken out at Thanksgiving and my gallbladder taken out at Christmas!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I really do love meat!
W- Worst Habit: Trying to do everything on my own
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I agree with Jamie - X-Rays because the gooey stuff is ... too gooey
Y-Your favorite food: French toast, Salsa Chicken, Cheerios, etc, etc, etc.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Sunday, June 1, 2008
So that was our weekend. It was fun and crazy at the same time (if you knew my family, you would understand)!!!