Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Weekend!

This weekend, Forrest, Shirley, and Skyler came up to play. We had a lot of fun!! On Friday we went to the Hogle Zoo, which was way cool!! We got to see the giraffes, the elephants, and the white alligator. If you haven't been there yet to look at the white alligator, you need to go. We also went to the Bee's baseball game, to the new Indiana Jones movie, and out to eat a lot! I probably easily gained 5 pounds this weekend. Zeb and Hil let us all crash at their house for two nights. Thanks guys:) It was a fun weekend!






























































































































6 comments:

harmonie said...

Isn't it hard when family comes up and you eat, and eat, and eat? I do tell my family that I can cook, but I think they don't believe me. We can't wait to take Ririe to the zoo. He's finally at the age he recognizes animals and will enjoy it more. Sounds like a good weekend!

Janice Twitchell said...

The zoo sounds like so much fun! Maybe I can talk Cole into going up there sometime this summer, Cambri would love it! I totally remember drinking out of those lion head drinking fountains! It was so scary as a little kid! I LOVE hogle zoo! If we do come up you guys should come there with us! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Janice Twitchell said...

p.s. tell Far his "sombrero" is HOT!! haha. :o) Love it!

Gardner Grafix said...

Now you guys need to come out and experience the zoo in 85% humidity. So fun!!! I love the zoo. We bought a zoo pass this year cause we just know Sam will love it so much. ha ha Whatever! It is for Grant and I. BTW, whenever you guys want to come out feel free. It is only 10 hrs from Denver. I think it is time for a road trip. Ha Ha

homerxx75 said...

The pictures of far being Chinese and having fun with the gorilla outline are the best!

Cheyn said...

White aligator? Looks like a fun weekend! We might have to try out the zoo. Were they handing out loaves of bread at the Bee's game? I heard they're doing that now???