Sunday, June 1, 2008

Family Reunion

This weekend we went to a family reunion! I know, sounds like so much fun huh? Well, I actually like family reunions once I get there. This reunion was for my dad's side of the family and they are funny! We went to Hidden Springs up in the Basin and it was really pretty. Check out the pics below!
This is the lodge and a bunch of my family hanging out.

The lodge was amazing!


This is Farley and my sister Stacy on the paddle boat. The sunset behind them was really pretty as you can tell by the water in the background.


Farley made friends with all the little kids. He played so hard with them! This is one of my cousin Lacey's twins.


Farley and me!


We karaoked! And no, Farley didn't karaoke, he wouldn't come close to it.

So that was our weekend. It was fun and crazy at the same time (if you knew my family, you would understand)!!!

2 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Tina, it looks like you guys had lots of fun! Far always has been a kid magnet. they just love him! he'll be a great dad!

Jens and Patricia said...

Happy Anniversary! That went by so fast.