Monday, June 30, 2008

What Has Been Happening

I haven't updated for a few days. Sorry. Life has been, well... life. Busy as usual, but lots of fun! Farley played in a softball tournament on Friday and Saturday here in Orem. I went to my family reunion at Moon Lake in the Uinta's and played in a volleyball tournament Friday night. It was way fun! Far and I have been sore though, and it has been pretty funny watching us walk around.

We are heading to Blanding on Thursday for the 4th. On Saturday we are driving Zeb and Hil's honda to Pheonix. I'm so sad they are moving, but I'm excited for Zeb to start Medical School. Far and I will fly back next Tuesday and then I will update, hopefully with pics!! See you all in Blanding, cause that is the place to be this weekend!!!!!!

1 comment:

Janice Twitchell said...

Wow you guys will be busy this next weekend! So stoked to see you guys! I hope we have good enough weather to have a cookout!