Friday, June 6, 2008

The ABC's of Me!!!!

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Farley Crofts
C-Cake or Pie: Chocolate Cake and Apple Pie!
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: a book
F- Favorite Color: usually it is blue, but sometimes it changes
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Cinnamon Bears
H-Home town: Tabiona, Utah
I- Indulgences: Hershey Kisses
J- January or July?: January
K-Kids: yes please!
L-Life is incomplete without: Chips and Salsa
M- Marriage Date: June 1, 2007
N- Number of Siblings: 3 - Jeremy, Lisa, me, Stacy
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges!!
P- Phobias or Fears: The dark after I've read a scary book or watched a scary movie
Q- Quote: Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, then it is not the end
R- Reason To Smile: Being in the country with Farley
S- Season: Spring and Fall
T- Tag Three: Janice, Cassie, Tiff (and everyone else, cause I like reading these!)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: My senior year I had my appendix taken out at Thanksgiving and my gallbladder taken out at Christmas!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I really do love meat!
W- Worst Habit: Trying to do everything on my own
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I agree with Jamie - X-Rays because the gooey stuff is ... too gooey
Y-Your favorite food: French toast, Salsa Chicken, Cheerios, etc, etc, etc.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Gemini

12 comments:

Camryn said...

Hey this is Cam- my Grandma's puppies are shih-tzus and there are still a couple unspoken for if your looking.

harmonie said...

Hi Tina,
It was fun to see you at Niki's. Your ABCs were fun to read. Talk to you later!

harmonie said...

P.S.
I love your class blog. What a great idea.

Cheyn said...

Tina, That is such a good idea for a game. Thanks for that idea. What are you doing this summer with school out? You are so lucky you have a real job....we are all jealous

Mort said...

hey tina i learned some things i didnt know.. Salsa chicken, my favorite.. Hope all is well..

Tiffany P. said...

Tina- email me the recipe for Salsa chicken!!!!!

Noelle said...

Nope. Trent doesn't have a brother named Brandon. Do you know some DeGroots? I've heard there are some in like Lehi or somewhere in the area, but he's not related.

Andy & Alicia said...

Hey guys! That was fun to read, I like to read these to learn more about people.

Janice Twitchell said...

That was fun! I also want the recipe for Salsa chicken! Yummo! We are going down to Blanding on the night of the 3rd. When are you guys going down? we HAVE to hang! I say a family cookout!

Cheyn said...

Tina! Good call on that game. The shower is tomorrow, but I emailed his mom a bunch of questions and I think it will be really fun! What is ESL? English Sign Language? Garrin is taking classes but my program doesn't go during the summer....wishing it did so I could be done!

jackster said...

Hi Tina! I think I actually remember meeting you at church in Blanding not too long ago... Its good to see what you guys are up to!

Elias Moeai said...

Hi Miss Stringham!!!Merry CHristmas!

Your Old Student,Elias Moea'i