Wednesday, March 12, 2008

~Weekend in Blanding~

We had a fun weekend in Blanding for Skyler's homecoming. We did a lot! Guess what though, I didn't get any pictures of Skyler at all. But I will show you some other pictures we took!
Farley and Teresa holding her Diet Coke at the dinner after Harold's talk.

We went skeet shooting. If you look real close, you can see one shattered in the air that Far shot.

Farley and I tried to go 4 wheeling up to the fields, but as you can see, we couldn't get into the gate because of all the snow.

Zeb, Forrest, Farley and I went and shot pistols.

We went to Recapture Pockets.

It was a way nice day!

We went up to the old uranium mines and checked things out. Zeb, Forrest and I went down into this one a ways and I kept taking pictures with my camera so it would light up the cave and we could see. I won't lie, I was scared of the things that might be in there.

This is a picture of some of the mines that are supported by wooden pillars. Kinda scary!

Zeb and Farley in one mine. The camera lit it up quite a bit. The cave was pretty dark.

Forrest and Farley checking things out.

I climbed on top of one of the rock formation things and Far took a few pictures. Then I realized I had to get down. It was kind of awkward and I scratched my belly up in the process.

Well, that was our weekend. It was pretty fun. And, as you can see, I took a lot of pictures. I was going to put them all in a slide show, but I wanted to describe them, so you all got it this way. What did you do this weekend?

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Tina Stringham.. Well, I guess not anymore. How are you? It's Kristine Turnbow! What are you up to? Cute blog!

Kristine said...

Hey we are still in Provo. My husband is graduating in April and we are so excited. He did take a job here in Provo, so we will be sticking around, but we are going to be moving so that is so exciting for me. I'm ready for a new place. What are you doing? How long have you been married?

Tiffany P. said...

HAHA... You bet that's Mitch and Jeff. Don't ya love it. Dev worked there the other day and they were following him around trying to hand him "light bobs".

Janice Twitchell said...

Tina! We are here in Blanding right now for the prom, I've got to go do kara's hair and makeup, fun! We really need to tell each other when we're coming down then we won't miss each other! :o) when will you guys be here?