Saturday, March 7, 2009

Crib Bedding!!!

Here is the baby bedding that I bought! I'm so excited!! I bought it off of e.bay for $27.00! Crazy amazing, huh? It doesn't include everything in this picture but it does include:

-Fitted Crib Sheet
-Crib Comforter
-Bumper
-2 window valances
-Crib Skirt
-Diaper Stacker
-Toy Bag
-Decorative Pillow

I can't wait until it all gets here!! That means, so far, I have my crib, changing table, and bedding for under $200! Now all I need to get is a crib mattress. Any suggestions where I can find one for a good deal???

8 comments:

DuncanAndCandice said...

OH my heavens you are amazing... I think the bedding is so cute... If you got eveything for under 200 you are going to need to help me when the time comes because I am not a very good bargen shopper. "sigh" Your baby girl is going to have the cutest room...

So I saw you and Farley at the jazz game, Oh my heck you look so cute...

I hopp everything is going good...

harmonie said...

Recently we had to buy a new crib mattress. I found that it was cheapest to get a new one at WalMart. They are about the same $ as DI (which hasn't been in stock.) We got a new one for M for $5 more than the used one we got for R (and he's worn it out.) Just my 2cents. :)
The room will look great.

karen louise said...

Oh my gosh! I seriously thought that was a picture of your nursery and I was like--what the? She just ordered that! That is awesome! Yea for you!

Jens and Patricia said...

That is so cute! I love it. That is an amazing deal too, good shopping. I would say Wal Mart for the mattress..they still aren't cheap but new that is probably one of the cheaper places. Good luck tho!

Janice Twitchell said...

That is the most amazing deal! You're a great shopper! way cute bedding! totally pshyched for you guys! about crib mattresses, we got a really good one for $50 at walmart. It's been really good. Hope you find something!

jamie said...

Love the bedding! WAY CUTE!!!

Fred & Marcinda said...

I LOVE it! It's going to be super adorable! Less than 10 weeks you crazy girl!

RAM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.