Saturday, April 25, 2009

Only 16 days...

Here is the swing that we bought for our baby!! I'm so excited! We have only 16 days until the due date and I have 5 days of school left. I can't believe how fast time flies! It seems like yesterday that Far and I found out we were pregnant! My mom and sister, Stacy, were out here today and we went to lotsa baby stores! We picked up odds and ends and now Farley and I will just wait until the big day!! Below are some pictures of my ever growing belly! I feel this little girl twisting and turning almost constantly and I love it! It is getting harder to be on my feet all day teaching, but I like my job so it is okay. Hope you are all doing wonderful!!



9 comments:

Jens and Patricia said...

How CUTE!! We haven't seen you in so long. I love that swing and your belly is just so cute. You aren't even very big! She is going to be here before you know it!

Amanda said...

You're so cute!! I can't believe that you only have 16 more days. I'm hoping we can make it another 14, we might deliver around the same time. Hope all goes well!

Janice Twitchell said...

Tina! I love your baby belly! You are so tiny! I look like that right now and I still have 3 1/2 months to go! No fair! :o) Love the swing! Can't wait to see that baby girl! p.s. i really need your address so i can send you your baby gift. you'll want it before the baby comes so you can use it!
email me: janicetwitchell@hotmail.com

Baum Family said...

You look so cute..Wow only 16 more days..I hope you have a good move too are you stil going to work once you move and have the baby? Boy you got lots going on..LOL

karen louise said...

I can't believe this is your last week at our school! Tina! I'm way sad!! But I'm so excited for you, and can't wait to see your little baby...whatever her name might be...have you guys decided yet?? :)

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

I can't believe you are down to the last 2 weeks! It seems like it was just a month ago you were announcing you were prego! Time sure does fly! Your swing looks just like the one we have. Good luck with everything. We are so excited for the both of you and hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Far and Tina, I can't believe the time is almost here when your lil one arrives. Has Shir been calling you every day...lol! Tina, don't work too hard. I'm excited for you both!

Andy & Alicia said...

Holy cow, it is coming so fast! You look so good, I can't believe you are already about done. You timed it perfectly with school ending right before the baby comes. I really like your swing too. We need to start getting some more stuff I think.

DuncanAndCandice said...

We are so excited for you guys. You look so cute!!!! I hope everything is going well, if you need anything please let me know...