Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sleeping and Fishing!!

So, have you ever heard of Babywise? Well, if not you definitely need to hear about it. Colee slept a wonderful 10 hours last night, so I thought I would share. I first heard of this book when I was pregnant and I thought no way could a book tell you how to get your baby to sleep through the night. I read it anyway and it didn't really give me any amazing "ah-ha's". But then our little angel was born and had her nights and days mixed up or just plain stayed up during the night. So I decided what would it hurt if we tried the Babywise schedule. Now, 10 weeks later, Colee is sleeping 8-10 hours a night and is an amazingly happy baby! She has been sleeping through the night for about 3 or 4 weeks. I am definitely sold on this little book. If you have a baby and would like to sleep through the night, try it. The worst that could happen is it doesn't work for you.


So we went fishing last night and loved it!!! Fourth Reservoir is absolutely beautiful!! Here are some pictures, enjoy!!

1 comment:

karen louise said...

Wow, Tina, that is great! If you don't mind, I'm going to send my friend to your blog to read your post. :) Yay for you guys, and yay for a happy baby!

I really, really, miss you! I hope all is going well with you there and keep us updated on your life!