Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pictures of Colee & Our Weekend!







This is how I find Colee lately. She is either asleep with something over her face or she is awake with smiles that are so big and touching her toes or she is trying to put stuff in her mouth which causes her tongue to hang out. She is so wonderful! We love our little girl so much!!!

On Saturday we had family pictures taken. I love the pictures where everyone is turned different ways!! They are so much better than the pictures we are all trying to smile for.


We had a great weekend with everyone here! The whole family hasn't been together like this since Skyler arrived home from his mission. After the family photo shoot we went to Monticello to eat at MD's. I love the fries at that place. Okay, I just love fries, but they are so good at MD's. After eating we went to the cabin and played this crazy fun game Zeb and Hil brought. It was so much fun!! I have no idea what it was called, I bet Hil will post about it so check her blog. All I know is you are in teams, you throw a ball and try to get it closest to another ball. It was fun!

And that was our wonderful weekend. Sky, Zeb, Hil, and Camden...we miss you all dearly. Life is good, but not as much fun as when you guys are here. Jason will be leaving tomorrow :( we have tried and tried to talk him into moving here, but for some reason he seems to think he likes Florida better. Maybe one day...

3 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Tina! I love the pics of Colee sleeping. Too cute! And I'm in love with her eyes, holy blue!! So cute! The game is called Boules (don't know if I spelled it right-it's french) we used to play it in French class in high school, they have actual tournaments over in France. It's a way fun game! Ask Zeb or Hil where they got it. I would love to get one! Can't wait to see you guys!

Arlene said...

Hi! I sure miss you guys this year! Looks like you are having WAY too much fun! (Arlene ... I saw you on someone elses blog and spied!)

Go Nuggets!!

karen louise said...

Tina!! It's been so long since I've looked at your blog! I'm so glad that I got a chance to catch up :) Your little Colee is getting so big! She's darling! And did you get your haircut?? Darling, too!!!

We miss you, a TON...A TON I say!!! How are things going at your new school? Do you like it!?