Tuesday, November 3, 2009

hApPy hAlLoWeEn!!

Colee was a Bronco's Cheerleader for Halloween. I do have to say that she was one cute little cheerleader. Don't worry though, I did have a talk with her about how she is going to play sports and not be a cheerleader. She promised me she would do as I said. We had a blast going trick-or-treating to Gram Margie's, Aunt Jo's, and Aunt Kali's houses. Here are some pics of our night?

Cute Little Cheerleader


Teresa holding Colee


Teresa and Me
(I love this girl to death)


Grandma Marg, Daddy, and Colee

Grandma Margie totally hooked us up with candy. She had TONS of it! She is so wonderful. For school, I dressed up like a Chinese Lady. It was so much fun. Forrest went to Hong Kong on his mission and brought back the most gorgeous dresses so I put one on, sprayed my hair black, put makeup on, and headed to school. Not many students dressed up which was a bummer for them. A few of them told me they were way to old for dressing up. I just looked at them and gave them a 'helloooo?' look. I shoulda taken pictures. Hmmmm...next year I guess! How was your Halloween?

4 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

colee is such a cute cheerleader! Can't believe you got a pic of marg. Does she know? haha! your house is looking great by the way! and when did you cut your hair? it's way cute!!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

I love the cheerleader costume! Such a girly girl! Sounds like you all had fun, we missed you and can't wait to see you again. How is it having the house to yourselves? I can't believe how close your house is to being finished! Before you know it you will be moving in!

karen louise said...

Darling! And I love that you made her promise to play sports instead ;) Right there with ya!

I love your cute new haircut, btw!!

scoot and sara said...

Keezie was a cheerleader too! I had the same talk with her...haha! We should have gotten them together to take a pic. Colee is so cute!