Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eating and Walking...Almost


Colee loves baby food!! This picture is of her downing squash while staring in a trance at the television. It was so funny!



Having so much fun in her walker!! I tied yarn to the front of it so when I'm at school and I need to go somewhere I put her in the walker and pull her along! She loves it!!! At her 6 month appointment she weighed over 22 lbs and was 31 and 1/2 inches.


And here is a picture of our house! We should move in next week!

3 comments:

Fred & Marcinda said...

Yeah! I was just about to ask about your house!
Also, did you get to start Colee on food before 6 months? I can't believe she looks so much like you- so cute!

Noelle said...

She's so dang cute! And I can't believe your house is finished, seems like that was so quick! Yay for moving day!

karen louise said...

Wow!! Colee is getting sooo big! She is adorable! Oh, and I love the yarn thing...you are hilarious.

Yay for your new house!! Wahoo!!