Monday, November 22, 2010

Life in General

Uncle Jason brought Colee some stickers and, as you can see, she has been putting them everywhere including her belly. Don't you love her smile?
 Colee is in love with kettlecorn. A couple days ago she was eating it with a huge spoon while watching Dora. She finished off the entire bowl using the spoon.
I'm so excited for the holiday breaks that are coming up! I know a lot of people say that teachers get too many breaks. My reply back is, if you were a teacher you would need them. Seriously. One reason I am looking forward to the time off is to have Colee with me. I miss that little girl during the day :)  Secondly, I love Blanding and Far and I haven't been able to get out and do much lately. This town is the perfect size to enjoy and there is so much to do around here that we have been talking about. We just haven't had time to do it all. Last, I am need of catching up on blogs! It has been a couple weeks since I've read any and I miss hearing or reading about everyone. So I promise I will post soon! I hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Fred & Marcinda said...

I agree! I can't wait for the holidays this year with Tad old enough to start enjoying them. And I understand missing your little tyke- they drive you crazy sometimes, but about an hour after I put him to bed I miss him. Who would have thought?!

Stacy said...

hahaha!! That picture kills me!! Colee is so funny. I miss you sister! I am glad you get so much time off!! You deserve it!!!!

karen louise said...

Tina! I am so in love with your Colee! She is getting so big I can't believe it! I sure miss you...I haven't been to your blog in a while, so it was so great to catch up. Aren't vacations from teaching the best...I agree...we need it!

Happy holidays!