Thursday, July 28, 2011

Visiting Family

Colee and I went to Tabiona to visit my family for a week. We had fun! Grandpa made Colee pancakes every morning and she was in heaven. Enjoy!

Grandma Dora and Colee

 Grandpa and Colee

 Grandma, Lisa and Colee

 So it poured rain for the first 4 days we were there and this is a picture of the storm coming over the mountain. We stood on my parents porch and watch as the sheets of rain slowly came toward us.

 On the news a few weeks ago it showed a road washing out in Tabiona. That road was right in front of my parents house and this wash was where I used to play as a little girl. I remember it flooding a couple time when I was little, but nothing like this. These pictures were taken the week after the road had washed out. So the new culvert had been put in and the dirt was being built up around it. It flooded again after a huge rainstorm hit. 
 This is a piece of the highway that had been washed out the week before.




And we went riding horses with my dad. Colee loved it and kept saying, "giddy up horsey," and "ride 'em cowboy." So funny.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I bet Colee loved that!! haha. She is so funny. I miss you sister!