Saturday, December 10, 2011

Colee Recently...

Colee is such a happy little kid! Especially when she is eating Patio :) 

Decorating the Christmas Tree. 

Pretending to be asleep 

 I put of few of these on our last post, but I never explained them. So here you go...
On our way back from Thanksgiving in Tabiona we had to stop for a break. So we did the quick hike up to Wilson Arch. Colee loved it because she thought it was the 'Lost Arch' from the Tinker Bell movie. She still talks about how we took her to see it.




 And sitting on Santa's lap to ask for a Polly Pocket. As you can see, she was seriously loving it! We even went back the next morning and found him again.


 Colee and daddy's snowman. It is now melting "like Frosty" Colee tells me.

2 comments:

Fred & Marcinda said...

What an adorable cheeser! I'm loving the things Tad says (most days). Wish you were closer so we could say "hi".... someday we'll see you again and hopefully meet BOTH of your kids.

Janice Twitchell said...

oh my heck she's too cute for her own good! I just love her! can't wait for the kids to play together!