Monday, June 11, 2012

My 3 Year Old & 3 Month Old

Colee

Colee turned 3 years old on May 15! 
Colee - 3 Years Old


Colee - 1 Year Old

Time has been flying.
One word to describe Colee - ENERGY!




Cal

Such a great baby!
Cal - 1 Month Old


Cal - 3 Months Old


Here is Colee at 3 Months. 
I don't think they look alike.


Cal Info:
Laughs in a deep voice.
Loves to watch Colee.
Sleeps from at least 7:30pm - 5:00am.
Is starting to eat 7 oz. per bottle.
Eats 8 bottles a day.
Mellow.
Loves bath time.
Weighed 16 pounds at 3 months.
26 inches long.





2 comments:

Jens and Patricia said...

So adorable! I can see similarities in them but they both look different too. I can't believe he is already 3 months old!

karen louise said...

They are so adorable Tina! I can't believe how grown up they are. I miss you so much, and hope you are enjoying life with your sweet little family!