Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day!!

We went to Tabiona for Mother's Day and had a HUGE meal with lotsa people on Sunday afternoon. It was fun! My grandma's and their husbands were there, my Unlce Ted and his daughter Teisa, my Aunt Dorene and her son Weston, and my whole family. It was great! I am so thankful for my mom and Shirley. They are both amazing people and mean so much to Far and I. Our lives are blessed because they are in them.
This is my grandma's and their husbands, Rex and Leon. They are so much fun and I am glad they are in our family.
Mom, Grandma Mecham, Falrey. Farley is in his Jazz uniform because he wore it while we watched the game!
Me with my parents. They are wonderful!

2 comments:

jamie said...

dang girl, you got this posted fast! Looks like you had a great time. My next door neighbors have property in Tabiona and are planning to move there soon. Maybe yalls family will be neighbors.

Tiffany P. said...

I love your parents' house, it's soooo beautiful.