Friday, May 9, 2008

Purse Tag!


You guys are going to love this, because I kinda have random things in my purse.
1- A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens -- yes the book, I always have a book and this is probably one of my favorites that I can read over and over, so why not carry it with me.
2-Check Book
3- Two packs of gum -- one pack with 5 pieces, the other with 1 piece
4- A little bottle full of all kinds of medicine
5- Hand Sanitizer -- I see too many runny noses everyday, this is a must have
6- Cabela's pocket knife/pliers -- I use this at least weekly
7- Nail files -- I use these weekly also
8- Chap stick
9- Yahtzee game
10- Tissues
11- Tampon
12- 5 pens
13- Two Sharpies -- one silver, one black
14- A new pencil that isn't even sharpened
15- Mechanical pencil
16- Wallet
17- $0.21
18- Breath mints
Well, that is it! Hope you enjoyed this. I tag everyone who reads this!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Tina this is by far the best purse tag I've ever read! You have the best stuff in your purse I love it!

jamie said...

Love it, oh gosh im scared to do mine! wish me luck!