Thursday, July 10, 2008

Arizona, Arizona, Arizona

Farley and I drove Zeb and Hil's Honda to Mesa, Arizona. Zeb left in the moving van a bit earlier than us and Far, me and Hilary drove down We stopped at The Goosenecks on the way. It was so pretty! I had no idea it even existed.

I kinda got bored a few times driving down. So here are a few of my bored pictures.

We got there about 4:00 on Saturday afternoon and started moving. Zeb and Hil's place is way nice. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a garage!
It was sooooooooooo hot as we packed things in, but we got it done pretty quick.



We all went to the Arizona Diamondbacks game against the San Diego Padres.
This is Farley and the World Series trophy the Diamondbacks won in 2001 by coming from behind in game seven. Definitely a well deserved trophy!

The field was really nice. It is an indoor field with a retracting roof. There were birds inside and we would watch them fly over us hoping they wouldn't drop any little surprises as they went.

I got to watch Randy Johnson play! As a kid I was always in awe cause this guy was so big could throw so hard.
That was our trip to Arizona. It was hot, but so much fun!



4 comments:

harmonie said...

Looks like fun! Did you vote that I should keep all my books? Definitely a teacher's answer!

Janice Twitchell said...

tons of fun guys! it was great to see you on the 4th, it's a good thing you're nice to go help them!

Cheyn said...

Fun trip you guys! Good good that field is covered else I doubt anyone would be there in the heat of the summer. Tell Hill hi, I love her and Zeb too ha. I think my sister's complex has sand volleyball so we might can try that out.

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Thanks again for your help. We could not have done it without you! It was a blast having you here to visit. Zeb's already talking about going to another baseball game. We are planning on going next week when the Cubs come! I like your pictures... I still need to get one by a cactus for you!