Thursday, July 24, 2008

Volleyball & A Rodeo

Today Farley and I went to the Days of '47 Rodeo with my family! It was a lot of fun and a really good rodeo. My family usually goes to the rodeo every year. It is a fun tradition! The stock was really good at the rodeo this year. None of the bull riders rode, only a couple of the bronc riders rode, and the intermission entertainment rocked! This is Farley in his cowboy hat!

One Arm Bandit was the intermission entertainment and it was way cool. Check out their site!


Stacy and me. Our eyes look kinda crazy and a lot alike!!!!


It was crazy that none of the Bull Riders rode! A couple riders were really close but didn't quite make it.


On Wednesday night Farley, me, Jeremy, Stacy, Lisa, and Dace played in the Altamont Longhorn days volleyball tournament. They take a bunch of sand and put it in the rodeo arena. There were 20 teams that signed up and it was a reallllllly long night. We only lost one game...the championship.

Grandma Mecham and me!! She is great!!


Stacy


Dad, mom, and Jeremy eating shakes from Oman's (it has another name now, but I don't know what it is).

6 comments:

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

It sounds like you two had a great 24th of July. It was kind of weird being in Arizona for the 24th. We didn't even realize it was the 24th until about three in the afternoon. I like the cowboy hat Farley, you should wear it more often!

Leslie Redd said...

Looks like you had a fun time at the Rodeo. We love the Ute Stampede in Nephi every year. they also had the One Arm Bandit for the show their as well. Really cool. Looks like you guys are doing well and enjoying life. =)

harmonie said...

I don't know if I've ever seen Farley in anything but a baseball cap. The cowboy hat does look good. Too bad you lost the championship. Looks like you had a great holiday!

Cheyn said...

ok so i still don't know where that one picture was at. Yes you should talk him into park city...I think Garrin is getting nervous that I want to move there ha ha. Looks like you guys already have alot of fun though....cute pics

jackster said...

Hey its good to see how you guys are doing! I just went to me first rodeo not too long ago and I loved it. Those pics are all cute, sounds like it was fun!

Kristine said...

Yeah for Rodeos! I just love them. And good job at the Volleyball. I miss it. I haven't seen any of your family in forever. How are they all? Did Stacy graduate already? I think she was Jonathan's age. Crazy!