Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Weekend in Southern Utah

So this weekend we went to St. George! It was so so so so much fun! Thank you Forrest and Shirley. You guys rock!! The first night we stayed in Parowan. It was fun! I forgot to take pictures though and now I'm kicking myself. Oh well. We played pool, went swimming, and ate at this cute little cafe that has probably been around since before me. The next day we drove down to St. George. We went shopping and watched Forever Strong!! Such a good movie!!!!! Definitely a must-see-it-now movie. We ate at Texas Roadhouse then checked in to the motel.


That night we went to Tuacahn to watch Les Miserables. It was so great!! I have never been there and I was amazed at the location of Tuacahn. It is in the back of this boxed in red canyon and the amphitheatre was set with the back of the stage opening up to a natural stage of dirt and rocks. Amazing is all I have to say.

The next morning we woke up and went to Cracker Barrell! It was yummy!!!!!

4 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

So jelous that you guys got to have a fun weekend with nothing to do but just chill. Yum Craker Barrel AND Texas Roadhouse. Tuachan is super cool. I've never been to a play there but when I lived in George I went hiking around there a couple times. When are you coming to Blanding next?ff

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

I am so jealous!!! We wish we could have been there with all of you. Tuachan is such a wonderful place. We absolutely loved it when we went 2 years ago. We should plan a trip together when Zeb finishes school. Glad you all made it home safe :)

Janice Twitchell said...

It was so fun to see Shirley and Forest and Sky! I told them you guys should have just bunked at my house that night, but they wouldn't have it. Next time! I'm so jealous you go to go to Tuachan! It really is the coolest place. I saw beauty and the beast there last. It was alright. But the theater is awesome! We are going to Blanding this weekend for General conference. Are you guys going to be there? I sure hope so!! We should have a cookout and play games!

Kristine said...

Sounds like so much fun! Isn't Tuacahn just beautiful! We went down a few years ago. I so wanted to see Les Miserables, but we won't make it. :( So sad. Glad you had fun!!