Saturday, November 8, 2008

8 Things Tag!!

8 shows I love to watch...
1- Biggest Loser
2- I Love Lucy
3- Wheel of Fortune
4- What I Like About You
5- Law and Order SVU
6- Bonanza
7- Discovery Channel
8- Gilmore Girls

8 things that happened yesterday...
1- Went to work
2- Taught my students about using quotation marks
3- Called a parent about a student
4- Went to the Jazz game
5- Donated a coat to charity
6- Watched Jerry Sloan win his 1000th game with the Jazz
7- Got Kyle Korver's autograph
8- Ate a hot dog and puked it back up a few hours later

8 favorite places to eat...
1- At my house with Farley's food in front of me (he is a great cook)
2- Bajio's
3- Chen's
4- Arby's
5- Amber's
6- Outback Steakhouse
7- Cracker Barrel
8- Panda Express

8 things I'm looking forward to...
1- Thanksgiving Break!
2- Christmas Break!!
3- Far graduating
4- May 12!!
5- Moving
6- A house
7- Getting a new phone
8- Finding a new good book that I can't put down (if you have a suggestion, let me know)

8 things on my wish list...
1- A new cell phone with an organizer in it
2- A small town to live in
3- Living a healthy life with Far and our kids
4- A house with a room just for scrapbooking
5- World Peace
6- A big juicy hamburger with french fries and a vanilla shake
7- A maid who will clean the bathroom so I don't have to
8- A million dollars

If you want to do this consider yourself tagged!!

8 comments:

Kristine said...

LOL! I want the maid too. I hate cleaning bathrooms. That'll be the first thing my kids learn to clean!! But I have a suggestion on a book. You may have already read it, but it's called "A Familiar Ring" by RK Terry! or "The Brothers" series by Chris Stewart. I've just started and it's good too. Oh and what's happening on May 12??? You have to inform us don't ya know!! :)

Tiffany P. said...

Hey, what happened to May 13th? I would stick with the 12th though, sounds waaaay more better.

karen louise said...

I love that you did this tag...it's so much fun and I got to know you a ton more! I just want you to know that I love you to death! I am so glad that we work together right next door to each other, and I am so glad that we are such great friends in our team!!! :)So what is May 12th...

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

What is May 12? Are you still throwing up a lot? I feel so bad for you. I hear all of the time that you are always feeling sick and I can't even imagine what that would be like. Hope you get feeling better. So jealous of all the Jazz games. We miss seeing you two and are excited for Christmas to spend time with all the fam!

jamie said...

Congratulations!! :0) the sick stuff gets better...usually...lol.

Janice Twitchell said...

Hope you get over the sick stage. It's miserable but well worth the pain and agony. If you find a bathroom maid let me know! I hate cleaning the bathrooms too! I can't wait to see you guys for Christmas!

Kara said...

Congrats!! I just finished "The Tea rose" by jennifer donnely. Its like 700 pages and I read it in 3 days there is a sequel to it called the winter rose that im just starting thats great too.

jamie said...

Oh! and you should get "what to expect when you're expecting" it'll last you at least 9 months...lol and I really liked it. I didn't get it until midget number 3, and it still had stuff in it that I had no idea was going on.