Sunday, January 18, 2009

Walking with Dinosaurs!!

On Friday Kathy gave us tickets to the Walking with Dinosaurs show at the ESA. It was so much fun! Thank you Kathy!!!! I've been so excited to watch it ever since I first heard about it. The show was awesome and there were so many kids everywhere who were so funny to listen to. During the show a little boy behind us asked his dad if the dinosaurs were trained and his dad told him they weren't yet. The little boy just said "Oh, okay" and kept watching. Another little kid next to us asked his dad how many dollars it would cost to buy a pet dinosaur. It was so much fun!!! The dinosaurs looked real. Their eyes even blinked and moved. The pictures below are great but do not do the show justice. Enjoy them though! Thanks again Kathy!!!!!!!!!












7 comments:

Jens and Patricia said...

That looks like so much fun. My sister went to it but I hadn't asked her how it was yet. That would have been really fun to see.

Janice Twitchell said...

that looks like a blast!! those picts are really good too. my fav the one of the guy in the t-rex's mouth!

jamie said...

Tina, you look so cute pregnant! We were waving to you from a few rows over, but never made contact! Your pics look great!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Some of those pictures look so real! It reminds me of Jurrasic Park! Sounds like you two had fun. How are you and baby doing? We are always thinking about you and keep you 3 in our prayers!

Chelsea and gang said...

Wow that looks fun! So thanks for helping me out like a month ago. You guys saved me! Congrats on having a girl by the way. I'm so excited for you guys. You should add our blog: jncnr.blogspot.com

Tiffany P. said...

ok so i just read at the top that baby girl is 13 1/2 inches!! That's almost like a real baby! Mine is only an inch long! I still got a long ways. I miss you guys. It's been too long. I hope you are safe and happy

DuncanAndCandice said...

The Dinosaurs look amazing!!! I love what the little guys said... Hey how are you feeling? Your getting closer every day :)