Friday, January 9, 2009

What's Been Happening!

It has been a while since the last post. So here is what has been happening lately...

For Christmas break we went to Tabiona and to Blanding. We had a lot of fun, but it all went fast! We went sledding at both places (well, Farley did) and just sat around eating and being lazy. In Blanding we went to "Bedtime Stories" and I recommend everyone go watch it! We went to a funeral last Saturday and it was sad. Going to that funeral though, reinforced the importance of eternal families and I'm very thankful to be sealed to Farley and our baby.

We are now back into the real world and it is kind of nice to be back on a schedule. Our baby has been kicking like crazy these past few weeks and wakes me up every night! I don't think I've slept through the night since I've been pregnant. Guess that is good practice though for what is to come!

5 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Tina, it was so good to see you guys over Christmas break. I wish we could have played games or something, next time! I'm so sorry to hear what happened with your cousin. But like you said, it's really a good thing to have the gospel and know that our families are eternal. I LOVE it when the baby starts kicking, even though you lose sleep, it is good practice and I can't say you'll sleep through the night for like another year. Sorry! But just wait until it's almost time to have that cutie and watch your belly look alien-ish. It's so cool to watch them move around when there's no more room to move! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Jens and Patricia said...

That is one of the things I miss most about being pregnant...I LOVED feeling them move inside, I thought it was the best ever. Those long nights aren't fun but maybe you can be surprised with a baby that sleeps through the night! :)

Kristine said...

I just have to say I hear ya on the no sleep thing. And as much as it prepares you for what is to come. It doesn't. I don't plan on getting a good nights sleep for at least another 6 months... But I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes good. Don't worry it comes all too quickly... I can't believe my little girl is already a week and a half...

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

It was sooo much fun seeing you two for Christmas. We sure do miss hanging out with you guys and hopefully we will be able to see each other this summer.

DuncanAndCandice said...

Hi, how are you feeling??? I am excited that the baby is kicking... I can't wait :)LOL I do like my sleep tho... it will be fun to blog if I can find a computer :) We are watching the jazz which you are at i bet. Duncan wants to go again, I gave him the tickets I got last week and he thought it would be fun to go with my little brother. Well keep us updated on everything...