Saturday, February 7, 2009

Frank and Wendover!!!

Friday after work we took off and headed to Wendover! We met Turk and Steph and went to the Frank Caliendo show at the Peppermill Concert Hall. He was so funny!! I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time. He is definitely worth seeing. Farley and I stayed the night at the Nugget and just relaxed. It was so nice to get away, even for just the night. Our room had a jacuzzi and it was huge! It took like 30 minutes to fill the thing up! We had so much fun!!!

6 comments:

Jens and Patricia said...

That tub is HUGE! That is awesome. I want a tub like that in my house! Looks like you guys had fun!

karen louise said...

Lucky!!! I wish I would have stolen away Friday after work! That tub is huge, and looks oh so inviting!!!!

Janice Twitchell said...

Fun!! That tub is humungous! Frank would be hilarious!

Kami said...

Hey ESL buddy! Congrats on your pregnancy! That is so exciting!

jamie said...

We have seen Frank a couple of times, and he is so so so funny! Glad you had a great time! Hope all is well with baby!

Fred & Marcinda said...

I want to see a good prego picture! :}