Saturday, February 28, 2009

Good Old Days!

1. Who was your first Prom date? Logan Gines
2. Do you still talk to your first love? Nope
3. What was the first time you drove like? We used to drive while my dad fed cows. I was really little when I started. Probably like 5. I would just steer, then when I could reach the peddles my dad would let me put it in gear and then drive. I threw him out of the truck so many times trying to put the truck in gear!!
4. What was your first job? Other than the farm, I worked at a grocery store.
5. What was your first car? My first very own car was a Subaru Legacy.
6. Who was the first person to text you today? I don't even know where my phone is right now.
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? My cute little baby who was kicking me at 4:00 am!
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Tew
9.Who was your first best friend, and do you still talk? I have no idea who my first best friend was, probably my cousin's Tara and Mikki. I still talk to them.
10. Where was your first sleepover? At Grandma Mecham's house with Tara and Mikki.
11.Where did you go on your first airplane ride? San Francisco, California
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Farley
13. Who's wedding were you in for the first time? I served at my cousin Kristy's wedding.
14. What was the first thing that you did this morning? Felt my belly as our baby kicked and kicked.
15. Who was the first concert that you went to? Tim McGraw
16. First tatoo? I don't have one
17. First piercing? One in each ear when I was 8.
18. First foreign country you have been to? Only been to Mexico
19. First movie you remember seeing? The first one I remember is a My Little Pony movie, but it might have been just a preview. I remember watching The Little Mermaid in the Roosevelt Theater.
20. When was your first detention? i have never had detention. I've given detention though.
21. What was the first state that you lived in? Utah
22. Who was your first roommate? Marcinda!! She still is the best.
23. First funeral you attended? My Great Grandma Wall's in Price. I remember because she was the first dead person I'd ever looked at. I can still picture her in the casket. She was a beautiful lady. I was like 3 or 4.
24. Who was your first kiss? Ha ha...Logan
25. What is the first thing you do when you get on the computer? If I'm at home, then I check the news. If I'm at work then I check my email.

I tag everyone! This is so much fun! Thanks Janice :)

2 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

that was so much fun to read Tina! It was good to get to know a little bit more about you! I can't believe you're already like 7 months pregnant! Crazy how fast time flies! Hey is Shir having a baby shower for you anytime? If not I need to get your guys' address sometime to send you your baby gift!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

I wish we lived closer to each other as well. We miss seeing you two, especially now that we are both having babies! I have the cutest outfit for your baby girl. I must admit, I am kind of jealous of all of the cute frilly things to dress little girls up in but have decided I will probably shop and buy less with a boy which could be a good thing :) There are still a lot of way cute things for boys, just not all of the headbands, braclets, etc. Anywhoo... I am coming out there in March and my sisters are having a baby shower (I know... a little early but I don't know if I will be out there again before I deliver). I would love to see you if it works out, I will call you and see if we can work something out. Hope all is going well with your pregnancy, we think about you two all of the time and are so excited for your upcoming arrival... how EXCITING! Do you have your bedding for the crib?