Sunday, May 31, 2009

More Pictures of Colee!

Here are some pictures of our beautiful daughter! She is so wonderful and growing fast!!!!!!


My mom, my grandma, and Colee.


Sleeping!!


Sleeping with her pacifier part way out!


Four generations with the Crofts side.


This is the outfit I was brought home from the hospital in.


Just cute!


Farley is the best dad ever! He is so cute with Colee!


We had Colee's two week appointment last week and she had grown two and a half inches but lost five ounces. Kinda crazy huh?! I honestly think when she was born the nurses measured her wrong because she is one tall and super skinny little girl! Everything else is great though. We are very thankful to have Colee in our lives!!

10 comments:

Jens and Patricia said...

That same thing happened to Baylor. I think they measured hiim wrong for sure because he didn't seem to grow at all but they said he had grown 2 inches at his two week. She is just so dang cute. We need to come see you guys again before you leave for Blanding.

Andy & Alicia said...

Great pictures. She is a really pretty little girl. I'm excited to get to see her in person.

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture of you and Colee sleeping in your bed... ADORABLE!!! She is such a sweet little thing and Farley is such a great dad to her. We are so excited for you guys and had a blast seeing you last week.

Heather said...

That's so cute! You keep forgetting to email me.

Fred & Marcinda said...

You look like you're doing awesome! Colee is beautiful! Keep posting pictures since it'll be forever before we see you again.

Kristine said...

Love the pics. She is such a cutie. And that is cool that you have the outfit you came home from the hospital in. Very cute! Glad everything is going good. Keep the pics coming. We do like seeing cute little ones!!

karen louise said...

She is adorable in every single way! You guys are going to be the best parents ever!!!

Janice Twitchell said...

oh my gosh I just want to eat her up! she's so stinkin cute! Love her! Can't wait to hold her and see you guys in Blanding in a while!

Baum Family said...

Loved the pictures she looks like she 3 months or older..So cute

DuncanAndCandice said...

She is so cute!!!
I am so excited to see her... I love the picture of Farley and Colee in the swing SO CUTE...