Saturday, June 13, 2009

Four Weeks Old!

Colee is four week old! How crazy is that? Time sure does fly when you're having fun :) Here is a picture I took with my phone so it is not the best, but still cute. Colee is always pulling the funniest/cutest faces and making adorable little noises (especially when she sleeps, never a quiet moment when she sleeps). She hates having her hands and arms constricted and if they are she will grunt, groan and pull with all she has until they are free. Colee snores these cute little high pitched snores. It is funny. She loves bath time and scratching her face. I've had to put socks on her hands quite a few times when she decides to get wild. She has had some pretty good scratches on her face. That's it for now, I'll post again soon!!

7 comments:

karen louise said...

She is adorable! And you are right, growing sooo fast! I'm so excited to keep in touch with you through your blog and to see your little family grow! We will miss you!

Janice Twitchell said...

Holy cow! Can't believe it's been a month already!! That's crazy! I remember Cambri hated her arms being constricted too. Love the face! Can't wait to see her next week!! You guys are in Blanding now right?

DuncanAndCandice said...

WOW! I can't believe that she is four weeks old. I love the little face she is making, she is so cute... :)

Tiffany P. said...

AWWWWW CUTE COLEE!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

She is such a little doll! I am sure you are loving every minute of being a mother :) Hopefully we will get to see you and baby again in about 1 month! Good luck with the move to Blanding.

Jens and Patricia said...

That went so fast, how crazy! She is a cutie though, we need to hang out before you guys leave, I keep saying this and we just need to do it. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Tina! Hope you have a great day!!!!!