Thursday, October 15, 2009

5 Months Old & House Pictures

Colee is 5 months old!! How crazy is that?? I can't believe how fast time flies. Here are some things about Colee at 5 months...

-Loves bath time! Splashing with her feet is her favorite.
-She talks up a storm and even uses expressions as she chatters at you.
-Loves to laugh. It is not just a little giggle anymore, she has a full blown out laugh and I love it.
-Colee can almost sit up by herslef. She can sit there for a few seconds and then she starts tipping over.
-Loves to stand up while holding onto someone's fingers for support.
-Is trying to crawl, but can't figure out that it requires her arms. She does great at pushing with her legs, but the arms just don't seem to work. She'll figure it out.
-She weighed almost 18.5 lbs last month at her 4 month check up.
-Her hair is coming in  everywhere and it is so dark! I love it.
-Colee is starting to get her teeth. She chews on everything, hard! It is sad when you know she is in pain.
-Loves her walker! Her feet don't know what to do, but she will sit in her walker and let you puch her around all day. I had her at school last week and I had to tie yarn to her walker so I could pull her around. She loved it!!

That is all I can think of for now! I'll add to this if there is more!!


Here are pictures of our house right now. I know I am posting a lot of these and the reason is I can't scrapbook right now because everything is packed still. So, I am posting them so I remember dates and details.


Monday, October 12, 2009
Basement floor

Monday, October 12, 2009
Garage floor being poured


Monday, October 12, 2009
Basement floor


Monday, October 12, 2009
Garage floor


Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Driveway, sidewalk, and front steps

4 comments:

Kara said...

Cute baby. Just so you know you can go to blurb.com and download your blog into a book. I do it every year and it is fairly cheap. And the books turn out really nice=)

The Daltons said...

Your baby girl is way cute! And I'm excited for you to get into your own house where you can scrapbook!

karen louise said...

Yay!! That is all so exciting! Your Colee is growing up so fast!!!! And your house looks awesome, and looks like it is coming along! Yay for you guys!!

Janice Twitchell said...

holy cow she's 5 months already!? she's so cute and i can't wait to hear her laugh!
your house is crusing along. before you know it, you'll be in it!