Friday, October 16, 2009

House Update! (yes, another one)

Yes, yes, another one! Okay, so yesterday our framers started framing and holy commoly they are fast!!!!!! Here are the pictures from yesterday...

Thursday, October 15, 2009
Framing
Basement

Thursday, October 15, 2009
Framing
Basement picture from walkout door.
 
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Framing
View of my front door.



Now here are the pictures from today! Notice the time these pictures were taken.
 
Friday, October 16, 2009 at 4:30pm
Framing
View of my front door!
 
Friday, October 16, 2009 at 4:30pm
Framing
Walkout basement

Friday, October 16, 2009 at 4:30pm
Framing
Basement from the walkout basement door.

Friday, October 16, 2009 at 4:30pm
Framing
Back of the house

Friday, October 16, 2009 at 4:30pm
Framing
 
Friday, October 16, 2009 at 6:30pm
Framing
Front door!! They were unloading some stuff in front of the house so I couldn't get a front shot like usual.

Friday, October 16, 2009 at 6:30pm
Framing
The inside of the house
 
Friday, October 16, 2009 at 6:30pm
Framing
The inside of the house!



I arrived home from work at 4:30 and I was so impressed by how much these 4 guys had framed! The basement was framed and they had the floor on the upstairs along with half of the outer walls. They told me to come back in a bit and it would look better. So I went back over at 6:30 and, holy cow, the outside walls were finished and they had ALL of the inside walls framed up. All of them! It was crazy how fast they put it up. I guess when all you do is frame houses day after day after day, you get really good! Let me know if you want a walk through, because I walk through it a ton!!

2 comments:

DuncanAndCandice said...

so exciting :) that was really fast!!!

karen louise said...

Wow, Tina! Fast!!! I'm so excited for you! And it looks like you guys will have an amazing, pretty view!!