Monday, June 14, 2010

Good Morning!!

Colee's hair is getting so thick. It also has curl to it. So after I bathe her at night and put her to bed with slightly damp hair, she wakes up in the morning with the craziest hair! Colee also hates having her hair done. Most of the time she shakes her head as fast as she can while I'm trying to do it. I'm lucky if I get anything in her hair at all. Her hairdo usually only lasts part way through the day anyway, because if she finds her pigtails or ponytails, she will do anything she can to tear it out. Headbands and hats...yeah, let's just say not a chance.

3 comments:

Olsen Family said...

That is exactly what Maddyn does. I would like to say it gets better, but it doesn't. Maddyn throws an absolute fit when I make her do her hair. It gets so ratty with all of her curls too. I have to bribe Maddyn with candy.

Janice Twitchell said...

so funny! cambri always has the craziest hair too. hopefully colee will learn to keep her ponytails in. she's so cute and I love her thick hair!

karen louise said...

She is a fiesty little thing, isn't she? But she is adorable as heck! Love that little (big!) girl.

Miss you so much!