Friday, June 4, 2010

One Year Old!!!!

Colee turned one on May 15. So crazy that my little girl is ONE! She is a great baby. Here are some stats and info for Colee at one.

-Has been walking for a while now.
-Loves food! Any kind and all kinds.
-Still sleeps all night 8:00 pm to 7:00 am every night.
-Hates having things in her hair. She always tears them out.
-Colee is starting to get skinny. She is 28 pounds and has been for about six to eight weeks. She is getting super tall.
-Can say daddy, momma, grandpa (bampa), bye, ball, baby, and uh-oh.

3 comments:

Jens and Patricia said...

I can't believe she is ONE! So crazy! I love her baby blues! She is such a cutie! We definitely need to get together soon. It was good to hear from you, it's been so long.

Fred & Marcinda said...

Ditto! "I can't believe she's one!" (And "Yippeee" on the updates!) I love that she looks like you. Seriously, once they start walking they are ALWAYS on the go!

Anonymous said...

almost time for pussy play