Tuesday, June 7, 2011

2 Years Old

So Colee turned two on May 15 and here are a few things about our little munchkin...

-Weighs: 34 lbs.
-Height: 3'3"
-Eats anything she wants
-Can say anything (This morning when I was changing her diaper, she said, "Mom, you're awesome!")
-Calls herself Coco.
-Loves to sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, the "ABCD Song" (she sings this in a deep voice as loud as she can, so funny), Wheels on the Bus.
-Favorite story is Goldilocks and the Three Bears. She will quote different parts to me, for instance "Baby bear chair broke. Oh no, mom! It okay, I fix it." Funny little girl.
-Sleeps like a rock and will tell me to go away if I try and wake her up.
-Loves to watch Dora the Explorer.
-Will run over to grandpa and grandma's house if I'm not watching her.
-Loves nursery! She has never hated it or cried. Thank goodness.
-Loves root beer twin pops.
-Is totally a daddy's girl.
-Likes to play in the dirt outside, but she usually takes her purse with her and fills it up with rocks and dirt.

4 comments:

Jens and Patricia said...

Wow, seriously can't believe she is 2! It was good to see you guys at the pool today. I hope it is a frequent occurence!

Chris and Marissa said...

What a precious little girl!

Kenny and Amber said...

Happy Birthday Colee! Her and Lucy are almost exactly 1 year apart! They grow too fast, don't they? Thanks for the comment. I hear girls are easier to potty train than boys, but I personally believe it just depends on the kid. Good luck!

Fred & Marcinda said...

She is the coolest girl ever! I wish you lived closer. Enjoy summer off with her!