Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer is THE BEST!!!!!!!

Summer is so much fun! Especially sharing it with Colee. She has the wildest imagination and keeps me constantly entertained. I LOVE SUMMER!

Colee playing in her "rock ship" 


Spaghetti is fun to eat even when you are old, isn't it? 


 We made some delicious cinnamon-sugar pretzels! 



 This was Colee's bridge. She told me the "gumpy ole troll" lived underneath. Every time she would push her stroller across she would say, "oh no, gumpy troll." (Grumpy Old Troll is on Dora the Explorer and he lives under a bridge)

Seriously, summer is FUN!

4 comments:

Kenny and Amber said...

I bet it is wonderful to have the summers off! For some reason it is harder for me to leave my kids and go to work in the summer. Maybe it's because I LOVE summer too, and I just wish I could spend every minute with my favorite people. Enjoy your summer!

Andy & Alicia said...

I lover her cheesy grin in the first couple of pictures. I'm happy that you get some time to be able to spend and play with Colee.

Ana Maria Nedelcu said...

beatiful girl!
http://magicfoto.blogspot.com/

Cheyn said...

Gosh I love your life. How fun to get to be with her in the summer!