Saturday, January 28, 2012

36 Weeks!

Can you believe it?! We are going to meet this baby boy pretty dang soon. I'm doing great and just biding my time until he arrives. I will admit that I have been teaching from my chair more lately and I am SO thankful I have a stool in the front of my classroom because I park myself there quite regulary! I've been a slacker taking belly pics, but here is one for you. We had just been snow mobiling (a post for another day) and it was a blast! So please excuse the sweats and hair :)

3 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

You are so cute. I can't believe it's so soon. I'm happy you're doing good.

Tiffany P. said...

You look fantastic!! I'm so excited for you Tina.

Jens and Patricia said...

You look so great Tina. That little guy will be here before you know it.