Sunday, February 5, 2012

40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge

I am in a serious "get the house clean because this pregnancy is about to end" mood. I don't like calling it nesting because when I think of nesting, I picture a bird sitting on her butt waiting for her chicks to hatch. Call it what you may, but the cleaning mood is here.

On pinterest.com I found the greatest ideas ever!!! It is called the 40 bags in 40 days Challenge and the person who thought of this is obviously brilliant. Check out the amazing person I stole the idea from here.

The idea is to get rid of all the "stuff" in your house over a 40 day period by cleaning one area a day. The best part...it will only take 10-15 minutes per area (unless you're like me and some areas are a little deeper than others)! I made a list by starting at one end of my house and writing down EVERY area until I reached the other end of the house.


I am starting tomorrow, anyone want to join me? 

5 comments:

Jens and Patricia said...

genius! I am going to have to do this one for sure

Stacy said...

good idea sister!! I am in!!!!! Except my list isn't going to look as cute as yours. haha

Katie @ the terpblog said...

I am hosting a 40 bags in 40 days {2012} link up party. Feel free to link up here: http://theterpblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/40-bags-in-40-days.html

Thanks!

Jenny @ The Delightful Momnesiac said...

That's a good idea. I'm going through the same thing (pregnant and trying to clean the house).

S. Good said...

Love It! I`m going to have to give this a go.