Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!































We went to Blanding for Thanksgiving and it was soooo much fun!! On Thanksgiving day we went up to the cabin with Granny Marg, Teresa, Meiko, Forrest, Shirley, and Skyler. It was so pretty with all the snow falling and everything covered in white. Over the next few days we went to Muley Point and wow! It was pretty...and freezing!! But the view made it all worth it. We also went shooting guns with Devan and Tiff. On Saturday night Dev, Tiff, Cody, Amanda, and Farley and I went to Homestead for dinner. It was fun talking and laughing with everyone. After we went back to Forrest and Shirley's and watched the Jazz game. Cash was so cute! He kept eveyone entertained and laughing the whole time. Everything went by too fast, but luckily we will be able to go back for part of Christmas break!!

8 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

I can't wait to see you guys during Christmas!! You look great by the way!!

harmonie said...

Looks like you had a fun time! I'm trying to not be too glad I haven't had to shovel snow yet.

Jens and Patricia said...

I am jealous..I want snow!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Sounds like you had a blast! Wish we could have been there with you but we look forward to seeing you at Christmas! You look great! I love the picture of you and Far with the snow and tree in the background... cute!

jamie said...

That looked like a perfect Thanksgiving! I love Teresa's turkey shirt too! She totally rocks it! Hope you are feeling great and that all is well!

karen louise said...

Oh!! I'm now seeing why you love Blanding so much...sounds like you had a ton of fun, Tina!!!!!

jamie said...

Yep i really did hit a pedestrian..lol. Luckily he jumped back up, hit the hood, flipped me off and went back to his morning jog tee hee. I told my teacher I was practicing defensive driving, and defending my right to turn. :0)

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

I am coming up today for my brothers wedding this Saturday!!! I am working right now and will get a couple of hours of sleep before Zeb takes me to the airport where I will try and sleep a little more :) We are sooooo excited to see you two for Christmas and it will be fun to spend more time together!