Monday, December 1, 2008

Tag

All about High School

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR HIGH SCHOOL? Nope

2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? I didn't have a car, so I drove whatever was available from my parents.

3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S TEST THE FIRST TRY? Yes

4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Nope

5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Yes, but I wasn't ever trying to flirt. I was just trying to be nice.

6. WERE YOU IN BAND/ORCHESTRA? No, choir yes.

7. WERE YOU A NERD? Oh yeah! I loved (and still love) to read.

8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Volleyball, basketball, track, drillteam.

9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No

10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? I can't even hum the tune for it.

11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mr. Turnbow in English

12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? I usually went home for lunch

13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Tabiona High School

14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT? Tiger

15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? There weren't any dates for homecoming, everyone just showed up. I probably went but I can't remember.

16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN, WOULD YOU? No way. It was fun at the time, but not something that I would repeat.

17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? I was happy to graduate and go to college, but I remember most the girls in my class crying and I thought it was crazy!

18. WHERE DID YOU GO FOR SENIOR SKIP DAY? Paint balling

19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? I don't think so...

20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? No, I have lost weight.

21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Logan my junior year and Chaz my senior year

22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? I don't think we will have one.

23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Yep, I worked at a grocery store in Duchesne at night and I did chores on the ranch at home.

3 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

I loved reading that! It's great to get to know you alittle better!

Kara said...

Your high school sounds familiar=)

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Yeah... I think we are on the same boat... I liked high school while it lasted, however, I was ready to move on when it was over. Things have just gotten better and better since graduation!