Sunday, April 20, 2008

Back to Life!

We went and visited Patty and Bruce today. It was a blast! All the babies being passed around was just up my alley. Farley even had fun holding a few of them. Well, we have to go back to real life now that my week long spring break is over. We had so much fun in Blanding! I'm jealous of people who get to live in a small town all the time. Farley has finals this week and then starts his summer semester the week after, so he will just keep plugging along. I get to go back to teaching tomorrow, which I'm kind of excited because I like my job and I've actually missed it a little bit. Thanks to all of you who had fun with us or just chatted this past week. We are so lucky to have friends and family like you!
P.S. - I agree with Tiff that ya'll should go visit Cracker Barrel sometime. It is THE BEST!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Gotta love Spring Break. :) I wish BYU had one! Oh well! We moved to Spanish Fork a few weeks ago and it's fun. I so didn't wanna leave my ward though. It was the best, but life must go on! Where are you at?

Janice Twitchell said...

It's the biggest drag to go back to real life! I hope you adjust well. I'm glad you had fun in blanding though! You guys should move there or to another small town.........like Cannonville! ;o) Thanks for your help on the music thing, I haven't tried it yet, but the instructions made tons of sense! Thanks you're the best!