Sunday, April 27, 2008

Playoffs!!!

The playoffs have started as many of you know. Here are some pictures form the Utah vs. Houston game. The playoffs rock! So much happens at the game. At this game we watched a pretty large drunk guy dancing and jumping around during the entire game! It was really funny. Also, some 14 year old kids got busted for drinking right behind us and they were ushered out of the game by security. We watched the fireworks during the player introductions and we got the t-shirts too! Enjoy the pictures!!!!




6 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey TINA

long time no see my friend! So I'm sitting here looking through all the different people I know from Blanding, and guess who popped up? That's right you did! I didn't know you got married! So congratualations! Also, maybe one day we can meet together if you are ever in Blanding when I am in Monticello. Wow, well hit me back! Cnjbrown.blogspot.com

L8rz Jess :D

Amanda said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the game! Thanks for the birthday wishes! Graduation was great. It feels so good to be done. What a relief!

jamie said...

xoxoxo! Playoff games ROCK!!! Good to see you guys again!

Janice Twitchell said...

awesome pics Tina! We watched that game it was good! Nice beard Far!

Gardner Grafix said...

I am a dorko and somewhere lost your email so send it to me at gardnerfam6@yahoo.com. I am so glad you commented so we could get to your blog. Also, I feel so bad but that we forgot to get pics with you guys. Remind us next time!!!

Love you guys, it was so good to see you and Happy Birthday Far!

Leslie Redd said...

Hey thought I would wish you Happy Birthday. The big 24!! Hope you have a good day.

Leslie