Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blanding!




















We went 4wheeling! It was a blast!!! I now have a sunburned neck and nose. We went up Red Canyon over by Fry Canyon. It was be-a-u-ti-ful! Water had formed the most amazing canyons and gullies. We went clear in to some old mines. They were kind of creepy because the miners had just up and left leaving everything behind. It was like something spooky had happened and everyone ran. The second mine sight we went to had a huge room carved into the rock and in one corner there was a cot that looked brand new. So I went to tell everyone and Farley pointed to the cave Kedric and Forrest had went into. I drove my wheeler into the cave and went a ways in until the cave forked 3 ways. As I looked ahead, someone slipped behind a support wall in the right fork. I could hear the only other wheeler up the far left fork and I let my imagination go wild. I knew that someone crazy had been up here sleeping in that cot and I was stuck in the middle of a cave and no one would hear me scream cause the 4wheeler was too loud! Then someone jumped out, I freaked out, my heart stopped, Forrest laughed at me, but I'm okay now. The end!

8 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

I'm so jealous you got to go 4wheeling! I called and talked to Boo and she said that you guys had gone with Forrest and my dad, I was so sad we couldn't be there! I've gone to those mines before and they are freaky! I can see how you would let your imagination run wild, I would! I'm glad you had fun though! When are you guys going down next? I'm going to try and come down the 10th of May for some of my friends' receptions.

Janice Twitchell said...

Tina as far as I know we are coming down for the 4th, I always have to come home for the 4th, cannonville never does anything, well they do but it sucks major. Blanding's 4th's rock! You really have it rough with your sunburn! I hope you get better. You're lucky to burn though and then be tan, I haven't even gotten my first burn yet. So you've got a jump start. Good luck with that farmers tan.

Janice Twitchell said...

Cole will be up north tonight if you guys want to hang out, he's taking a test for his work tomorrow and has to head up there tonight. give him a call if you want, I know he'll be bored. 435-690-0098

Amanda said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm glad you were able to stay longer then just a weekend. I made our blog template by scratch. I just fiddled around with the HTML and made my own header. I can try and explain it to you sometime! It's really fun.

Tiffany P. said...

Hey guys, Dev and are headed up for a super quick trip tomorrow. we will be there friday night and we're headed back saturday morning after Dev's test. We wanna get together for breakfast though, we'll call you. Thanks for comin over this weekend, it is always a good time with you guys!

Janice Twitchell said...

Hey, all you have to do is go to customize, then pick new template, and it's the first choice on the top left hand corner, there should be like minima white, dark, blue and ochre (a ivory color). I hope this helps. I have two sites that I go to on my "fav. sites" list you can check them out. All of them are free and super cute! Let me know if you figure it out!

Janice Twitchell said...

cute paper! okay so how do you put music on your blog?

Tamara said...

Hi! You asked how I used Shabby Princess for my blog banner(the one I have up now is a different one, though). Just go to www.shabbyprincess.com and go to their digital shop. They have a section called blogwear where you can purchase the banners (they're super cheap). They probably have instructions, but you save the pic to your computer and then go into your blogger dashboard, into "layout" and click the banner section at the top. It will let you browse to find the pic on your computer and add it to your blog. Hope that helps! Shabby Miss Jenn has some cute ones, too. The link is on my blog.