Thursday, August 7, 2008

All About Me!!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I watched P.S. I Love You last week and I cried through the whole thing pretty much. But I liked it I think.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING It is legible so I like it
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast Beef!!!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?Not yet
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course I would be
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? yes I do
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes I do
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I've always wanted to try!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? cheerios
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope, take too long
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Ummm...for a girl, ya
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? eyes
15. RED OR PINK? definitley pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I don't keep in contact with people very well. So don't hate me if i don't talk to you for a while.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? both of my grandpa's
18. WHO DO YOU WANT TO TAG? If you have read this far, consider yourself tagged
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? gray pants and white socks, no shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? beef and broccoli with rice. Shirley made it and it was so good!!!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing!! It is so nice! We are in Blanding and I'm enjoying the peace and quite.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh cut hay, apple pie, cedars after the rain
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU? Of course! Kelly is the best and I miss not seeing her!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball and basketball
27. HAIR COLOR? light brown
28. EYE COLOR? blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, but I've always wanted glasses
30. FAVORITE FOOD? french toast, salsa chicken, monkey bread, chips and salsa, chinese, cheerios
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? King Kong! I liked it.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Gray
34. FAVORITE SEASON? Winter and Spring
35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs and kisses
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? apple pie or chocolate cake
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO TAG? Not sure
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO TAG? Skyler!!
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Tale of Two Cities
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I'm on a laptop, so nothing
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Channel 5 News!!
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Water
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I went clear down into Mexico one time. I have no idea how far, but it took us a while. A very long while. We ended up at Colonial Juarez and their tample there is beautiful!!! Then we went down to my friend's grandpa's ranch which took us a awhile longer but I don't know which direction it was.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Very Social
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Vernal, Utah hospital by Dr. Stringham who delivered my mom too!
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? everyones!!

4 comments:

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Wish we could be there with you guys! Have a fun time in Blanding and post some pics for us!

Kristine said...

First of all, I just love these things, I learn so much about people. Just those dumb random things. Anyway, just on your comment about PS I love you. Holy Cow. Chris took me there for Valentines Day. WOW! I just cried through the whole thing. But it really made me think of how little time we really do have on this earth. We just never know. And also, I really like Irish MEn. Although, not near as much as I like New Yorkers!!! :) LOL!

harmonie said...

Love the Olympic background!

harmonie said...

Hey, I didn't get your address the other night. Send it to harmonie@thecherishedstory.com