Sunday, August 31, 2008

Thanks Tricia!!

We went over to Tricia's house last week for a bbq. Stacie and Linds were there and we ended up making these! Tricia taught us how and they turned out great! It was easier than I thought and a lot of fun. The flash reflected right in the middle, so it looks like they are staring at the flash. But you all know what picture this is. I want to make some again. So who ever wants one, grab your stuff and come on over!

PS... JANICE add me to your blog!! tinacrofts@yahoo.com

4 comments:

Jens and Patricia said...

That looks way cool, that would be fun to make. We have been good,we need to do something again soon, that was fun last time. Life is crazy but we should figure out some time. How are you liking school this year?

Janice Twitchell said...

Those are way cool! I've seen them before and wondered how to make them! If you could explain I would love to know how! I will add you to my blog. Sorry! I didn't know either of your emails to send you an invite!
p.s. go to the recipe blog, I made the frozen strawberry delight again and this time I took a picture so you can see what it looks like before you make it! :o)

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Way cute Tina!

Kristine said...

I just love these. They look so amazing!! It looks very good. Good Job! I did one of the Manti Temple for my parents. It was pretty cool... Hope school is going good..